MGI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6825|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||49.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- [video] Xoom in the penalty box? CNBC Dec 6
- Cramer: Asia typhoon swipes at US stock CNBC Dec 6
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan The Street Dec 6
- 1 Troubling Trend for Western Union Fool Dec 6
- Greenspan: Bitcoin Is a Bubble Fool Dec 5
- MoneyGram Reaches New Milestone in the Philippines noodls Dec 5
- MoneyGram Reminds Consumers Scam Artists Don't Take Holidays noodls Dec 2
- MoneyGram Reminds Consumers Scam Artists Don’t Take Holidays Business Wire Dec 2
- MoneyGram Allies with MTS in Russia Nov 27
- MoneyGram Allies with MTS in Russia - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
MGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MoneyGram International is up 64.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Western Union up 33.63%, and Visa up 35.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MGI
Pro Report PDF for MGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MGI
Did MoneyGram International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MoneyGram International, Inc., is a US-based, Global Money transfer company, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It is a global payment services company, whichs offers global money transfers, bill payment solutions and money orders. The company operates through two business segments: Global Funds Transfer and Financial Paper Products. The Global Funds Transfer segment provides money transfer and bill payment services to consumers, who are often unbanked or underbanked. The Financial Paper Products segment provides money orders to consumers through its retail and financial institution agent locations in the United States and Puerto Rico, and provides official check services for financial institutions in the United States. It has Global Operations Centers in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota and Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, Global Call Center Operations in Denver, Colorado, and regional and local offices around the world. The company was founded in 1940 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.