MFSF Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 15
- MutualFirst Financial, Inc. (MFSF) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield Street Insider May 10
- MutualFirst Financial, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend PR Newswire May 10
- MutualFirst Financial Holds Annual Meeting PR Newswire May 10
- MUTUALFIRST FINANCIAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 10
- UPDATE: FIG Partners Downgrades MutualFirst Financial to Market Perform on Valua... Apr 29
- Community Banks Grab the Limelight Apr 26
- MutualFirst Announces First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Apr 24
- MUTUALFIRST FINANCIAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financia... Apr 24
- InPlay: MFS Financial announces partial redemption of SBLF preferred shares Apr 8
MFSF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MutualFirst Financial is up 47.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.90%, American River Bankshares up 0.00%, and Stewardship Financial Corporation up 11.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MFSF
Pro Report PDF for MFSF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MFSF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MFSF
Did MutualFirst Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?