MFRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.912|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.77M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|06/17/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for MFRI Inc|
|09/12/2013||Earnings||MFRI Announces Record Second Quarter 2013 Earnings|
MFRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MFRI is up 28.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.58%, Advanced Emissions up 8.88%, and Calgon Carbon up 24.43%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MFRI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MFRI
Did MFRI make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Pollution & Treatment Controls
- Company Website: http://www.mfri.com
- IR Website: http://www.mfri.com/investorcenter/glance.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- NAICS: Industrial and Commercial Fan and Blower and Air Purification Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333413
- NAICS Industry: Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning, and Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
MFRI Inc is engaged in the manufacturing and sale of products in two segments: Piping Systems and Filtration Products.
MFRI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MFRI","name")
- Description: =YCI("MFRI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MFRI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MFRI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MFRI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.