MFRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||43.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0478|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.405M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MFRI Inc.: My Favorite Stock For 2014 Nov 18
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Sep 12
- MFRI INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Sep 12
- MFRI Announces Record Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Marketwired Sep 12
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Sep 6
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Aug 23
- MFRI INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Jul 3
- MFRI Inc Stock Upgraded (MFRI) Jun 25
- MFRI INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security H Jun 24
- MFRI ANNOUNCES OVER $30 MILLION IN NEW MAJOR ORDERS IN THE SECOND QUARTER BY ITS PIPING SYSTEMS SEGMENT noodls Jun 19
MFRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MFRI is up 151.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.80%, Calgon Carbon up 44.75%, and CECO Environmental up 66.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MFRI
Pro Strategies Featuring MFRI
Did MFRI make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MFRI Inc is engaged in the manufacture and sale of products in three distinct business segments: filtration products, piping systems and industrial process cooling equipment.