MFLX Key Stats
|Revenue Quarterly YoY Growth||-16.49%|
|EPS Diluted TTM||-0.4895|
|EPS Diluted Quarterly YoY Growth||-37.50%|
|Net Income TTM||-11.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin Quarterly||-8.94%|
|Profit Margin Quarterly||-13.75%|
|Payout Ratio TTM Pro||Go Pro|
- MULTI FINELINE ELECTRONIX INC Financials May 15
- This Metric Says You're Smart to Own Multi-Fineline Electronix Fool May 15
- Multi-Fineline Electronix: Making Bucks More Quickly Fool May 14
- Show Me the Money, Multi-Fineline Electronix Fool May 9
- Singapore Stocks - Factors to watch on May 9 Reuters May 8
- MULTI FINELINE ELECTRONIX INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Multi-Fineline Electronix Goes Negative Fool May 6
- Multi-Fineline Electronix Inc. Stock Downgraded (MFLX) May 6
- Remember the Margin of Safety May 4
- Multi-Fineline Electronix Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 2
MFLX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Multi-Fineline Electronix is down 37.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.74%, Kimball International up 40.13%, and Benchmark Electronics up 39.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MFLX
Pro Report PDF for MFLX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MFLX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MFLX
Did Multi-Fineline Electronix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc. is a provider of technologically advanced flexible printed circuit and value-added component assembly solutions to the electronics industry. It provides a seamless, integrated end-to-end flexible printed circuit solution for customers, ranging from design and application engineering, prototyping and high-volume manufacturing to turnkey component assembly and testing. The company targets its solutions within the electronics market and, in particular, focuses on applications where flexible printed circuits are the enabling technology in achieving a desired size, shape, weight or functionality of an electronic device. Its current applications for the company's products include smartphones, tablets, computer/data storage, portable bar code scanners and other consumer electronic devices. Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc. is a subsidiary of WBL Corporation Limited. The company was founded in October 1984 and is headquartered in Anaheim, California.