MFLX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.738|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-65.53M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FMR LLC Shows New 10.61% Stake in Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc. (MFLX) Street Insider Dec 10
- MULTI FINELINE ELECTRONIX INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 13
- Multi-Fineline Electronics: Trading At 75% Of Tangible Book Value With A Catalyst Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Wearnes' Subsidiary, Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc. Reports Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter And Full-Year Financial Results noodls Nov 7
- Multi-Fineline Electronix Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- MULTI FINELINE ELECTRONIX INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Nov 7
- MFLEX Reports Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter And Full-Year Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 7
- Q4 2013 MULTI FINELINE ELECTRONIX INC Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 7
- Looking to Pick Up Jilted Stocks Oct 31
- MFLEX Invites The Public To Join Its Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter And Full-year Financial Results Conference Call And Webcast On November 7, 2013 PR Newswire Oct 24
MFLX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Multi-Fineline Electronix is down 33.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.17%, Benchmark Electronics up 38.59%, and Celestica up 30.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MFLX
Pro Strategies Featuring MFLX
Did Multi-Fineline Electronix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc. is a provider of technologically advanced flexible printed circuit and value-added component assembly solutions to the electronics industry. It provides a seamless, integrated end-to-end flexible printed circuit solution for customers, ranging from design and application engineering, prototyping and high-volume manufacturing to turnkey component assembly and testing. The company targets its solutions within the electronics market and, in particular, focuses on applications where flexible printed circuits are the enabling technology in achieving a desired size, shape, weight or functionality of an electronic device. Its current applications for the company's products include smartphones, tablets, computer/data storage, portable bar code scanners and other consumer electronic devices. Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc. is a subsidiary of WBL Corporation Limited. The company was founded in October 1984 and is headquartered in Anaheim, California.