MEOH Key Stats
- Celanese Plans to Divest Two Facilities - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Celanese Plans to Divest Two Facilities May 23
- Ashland in Buyback Deal with Citi May 23
- Ashland in Buyback Deal with Citi - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Dow Intros Lab Safety Academy Website - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Ashland Launches NextGen Stunt Amplifier - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Dow Intros Lab Safety Academy Website May 22
- Methanex Raised to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Ashland Launches NextGen Stunt Amplifier May 22
- Methanex Raised to Outperform May 22
MEOH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Methanex Corporation is up 62.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Celanese Corporation up 20.80%, and Dow Chemical up 20.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MEOH
Pro Report PDF for MEOH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MEOH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MEOH
Did Methanex Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Methanex Corporation is the world leader in the supply, distribution and marketing of methanol. Methanex supplies methanol to major international markets in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Latin America. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Methanex has a global network of operating facilities in Chile, New Zealand, Trinidad and Tobago, Egypt and Canada. These facilities have a combined production capability to produce 8 to 9 million tonnes of methanol a year. Regional marketing offices are located in Belgium, Chile, China, Egypt, Korea, Japan, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States. The company also sources methanol produced by others. It was founded on March 11, 1968 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.