MEOH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6014|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||61.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.40%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Celanese Hikes Polyacetal Prices - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- PPG SOLARBAN 60 in Bullitt Center, Shares Up - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Methanex Can Continue To Go Much Higher - Here's How Dec 9
- Waterfront Shipping to Commission New Ships Built With Flex-Fuel Engines noodls Dec 9
- Eastman Chemical Hikes Dividend by 17% Dec 6
- Airgas Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Airgas Remains Neutral Dec 6
- Eastman Chemical Hikes Dividend by 17% - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Axiall Corporation (AXLL) Looks Good: Stock Jumps 10.3% Dec 3
- Olin (OLN) in Focus: Stock Rises 7.8% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
MEOH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Methanex is up 84.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.66%, Asahi Kasei up 34.97%, and Basf up 16.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MEOH
Pro Report PDF for MEOH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MEOH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MEOH
Did Methanex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Methanex Corporation is the world leader in the supply, distribution and marketing of methanol. Methanex supplies methanol to major international markets in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Latin America. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Methanex has a global network of operating facilities in Chile, New Zealand, Trinidad and Tobago, Egypt and Canada. These facilities have a combined production capability to produce 8 to 9 million tonnes of methanol a year. Regional marketing offices are located in Belgium, Chile, China, Egypt, Korea, Japan, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States. The company also sources methanol produced by others. It was founded on March 11, 1968 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.