MENT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9354|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.93%|
|Net Income (TTM)||111.47M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||83.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.81%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mentor Graphics and SiliconIndia Announce Leadership Awards for the Embedded/VLSI Industry Business Wire Dec 6
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: EVN, MENT, POM, VFC, OXY The Street Dec 5
- MENTOR GRAPHICS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 4
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: UMB Financial, CNO Financial and Mentor Graphics Dec 4
- New Version of Mentor Graphics Sourcery CodeBench Delivers Improved Build, Debug and Optimization Capabilities Business Wire Dec 3
- Mentor Graphics to Host User2User 2013 India Conference in Bangalore Business Wire Nov 28
- Mentor Graphics Embedded Hypervisor Enables Functional Consolidation and Security for Medical and Industrial Devices noodls Nov 21
- Mentor Graphics Management Discusses Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Mentor Graphics Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 21
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c; Guides Q4 Below Views Street Insider Nov 21
MENT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mentor Graphics is up 39.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Cadence Design Systems up 3.51%, and Advent Software up 100.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MENT
Pro Report PDF for MENT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MENT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MENT
Did Mentor Graphics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mentor Graphics Corp. provides electronic hardware and software design solutions, products, consulting services and award-winning support for the electronic, semiconductor and systems companies. Its innovative products and solutions help engineers to overcome increasingly complex electronic design challenges by improving the accuracy of complex designs and shrinking product time-to-market schedules. The company's Integrated Electrical Systems division provides specialized software for design, analysis, manufacture and data management of complex wire harness systems used by computer, consumer electronics, semiconductor, networking, multimedia and transportation industries. It also offers a variety of software tools targeting the automotive market that focuses on the functional design of the electronic components of cars. Its suite of tools includes scan insertion, automatic test pattern generation, logic and memory built-in self-test and TestKompress product for embedded deterministic test.he company sells and licenses its products through direct sales force, distributors, and sales representatives primarily to large companies in military and aerospace, communications, computer, consumer electronics, semiconductor, networking, multimedia, and transportation industries worldwide. Mentor Graphics Corporation was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon.