MELA Key Stats
- MELA Sciences (MELA) Files $75M Mixed Shelf Street Insider Jun 6
- MELA Sciences (MELA) files $75 million mixed securities shelf Street Insider Jun 5
- Competitive Advantages, Huge Skin Cancer Market Bode Well For Aura Jun 5
- Finding Investment Opportunities in Quality Growth Health Care Companies That th... May 17
- Blue Chips And Investment Trusts Among This Fund's Top Picks May 10
- Detecting Investment Potential In Medical Diagnostics Companies May 7
- MELA Sciences, Inc. - Special Call Seeking Alpha May 6
- Key Energy COO Buys 10K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 6
- MELA Sciences, Inc. Rings NASDAQ Opening Bell With Leading Dermatologists To Rai... May 6
- MELA SCIENCES, INC. /NY Financials May 4
MELA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mela Sciences is down 69.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Biolase up 82.44%, and Endologix down 7.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MELA
Pro Strategies Featuring MELA
Did Mela Sciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.