MEIP Key Stats
PR Newswire09/09 09:00
Street Insider09/08 16:26
PR Newswire09/02 08:30
PR Newswire08/06 09:00
|09/09/2014||Earnings||MEI Pharma Inc 4Q2014 Earning Result|
MEIP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MEI Pharma is down 16.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.89%, Radius Health up N/A, and AVANIR Pharmaceuticals up 195.3%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MEIP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MEIP
Did MEI Pharma make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.meipharma.com
- IR Website: http://investor.meipharma.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
MEI Pharma Inc is an oncology company focused on the clinical development of novel therapeutics for cancer. The Company operates in two geographic segments, the United States of America and Australia.
MEIP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MEIP","name")
- Description: =YCI("MEIP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MEIP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MEIP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MEIP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.