MEG Key Stats
- MEDIA GENERAL INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Yahoo 03/07 16:15 ET
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Yahoo 02/28 18:03 ET
- Media General Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Yahoo 02/27 11:00 ET
- MEDIA GENERAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Yahoo 02/27 08:50 ET
- February 27, 2014 Media General Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Results noodls 02/27 08:16 ET
- Media General Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Results Business Wire 02/27 08:00 ET
- Q4 2013 Media General Earnings Release - Before Market Open Yahoo 02/27 07:07 ET
- MEDIA GENERAL INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Changes in Registrant's Certifying Accountant, Financial Statements and Exhib Yahoo 02/18 16:22 ET
- February 17, 2014 Media General, Inc. to Report Fourth-Quarter 2013 Results on February 27, 2014 noodls 02/17 11:04 ET
- Media General, Inc. to Report Fourth-Quarter 2013 Results on February 27, 2014 Business Wire 02/17 10:00 ET
|Apr 24||Misc||AGM Event for Media General, Inc.|
MEG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Media General is up 228.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Sinclair Broadcast Group up 56.81%, and Central European Media up 282.3%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MEG
Pro Report PDF for MEG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MEG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MEG
Did Media General make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Broadcasting - TV
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Virginia
Media General, Inc. is a provider of news, information and entertainment across 18 network-affiliated television stations, digital media and mobile platforms, serving consumers and advertisers in strong local markets, primarily in the Southeastern US.