MEG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.123|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-30.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-18.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- December 4, 2013 Media General to Present at the 41st UBS Global Media & Communications Conference noodls Dec 4
- Media General to Present at the 41st UBS Global Media & Communications Conference PR Newswire Dec 4
- Gabelli Downgrades Media General (MEG) to Hold Street Insider Nov 27
- Media General downgraded by Gabelli & Co Nov 27
- Media General, Inc. (MEG) Enters Overbought Territory Nov 26
- Media General, Inc. (MEG) Enters Overbought Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- DISH-MEG Deal Ends 6-week Blackout - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- Media General and DISH Reach Retransmission Consent Agreement PR Newswire Nov 16
- MEDIA GENERAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement, Completion of Acquisition or Di Nov 13
MEG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Media General is up 364.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Entravision Communication up 302.0%, and LIN Media up 253.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MEG
Pro Report PDF for MEG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MEG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MEG
Did Media General make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Media General, Inc. is a provider of news, information and entertainment across 18 network-affiliated television stations, digital media and mobile platforms, serving consumers and advertisers in strong local markets, primarily in the Southeastern US.