MEET Key Stats
- MeetMe Completes Rollout of Native Advertising to MeetMe Mobile Feed Business Wire Jun 12
- MeetMe Announces New Board Member Business Wire Jun 11
- Geoff Cook, CEO of MeetMe, to Speak at Glimpse: the Social Discovery Conference Business Wire Jun 10
- MEETME, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Jun 7
- MeetMe, Inc. Selects Gregory FCA as Public Relations and Investor Relations Agen... Jun 6
- Will IAC/InterActiveCorp Break Out? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 23
- New Native Advertising Units Launch on MeetMe Mobile Business Wire May 22
- MEETME, INC. Financials May 17
- MeetMe® Enhances Mobile Subscription Product MeetMe+ Business Wire May 15
- MEETME, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
MEET Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MeetMe is down 39.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, IAC/InterActiveCorp up 10.64%, and AOL up 63.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MEET
Pro Strategies Featuring MEET
Did MeetMe make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MeetMe is a social networking service founded in 2005 and provides the opportunity to interact and meet new people. MeetMe was initially created as myYearbook by two high school students, Dave and Catherine Cook, and their older brother Geoff, during Spring Break of 2005. Catherine persuaded Geoff, who founded EssayEdge.com and ResumeEdge.com from a dorm in 1997, to invest in their project. At the launch of the site, Dave was a junior and Catherine was a sophomore; the project was initially activated at Montgomery High School, in suburban New Jersey where they attended. The site was created entirely by developers in India.