MED Key Stats
- Medifast, Inc. to Participate in Citi's Global Consumer Conference PR Newswire May 16
- Earnings Volatility Drives These Stocks in a New Direction May 11
- MEDIFAST INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Medifast Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 9
- MEDIFAST INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition May 9
- Medifast Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- Medifast Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Happy Now May 8
- Medifast, Inc. (MED) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Issues Mixed Outlook Street Insider May 8
- Medifast, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire May 8
- Medifast: Here’s What Investors Need to Know Before Earnings May 8
MED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medifast is up 57.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.54%, Advance Auto Parts up 22.42%, and Global Condiments up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MED
Pro Report PDF for MED
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MED Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MED
Did Medifast make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Medifast, Inc. is an American nutrition and weight loss company based in Owings Mills, Maryland. The company owns five subsidiaries: Jason Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Take Shape for Life, Inc., Jason Enterprises, Inc., Jason Properties, LLC and Seven Crondall, LLC. Medifast produces, distributes, and sells weight management and disease management products, including the Medifast weight-loss program.