MDW Key Stats
- MIDWAY GOLD CORP Financials Yahoo 03/19 13:04 ET
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Tuesday March 18 Yahoo 03/19 05:00 ET
- MIDWAY GOLD CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure Yahoo 03/14 16:56 ET
- Midway Announces 2013 Annual Financial Results Business Wire 03/13 18:04 ET
- MIDWAY GOLD CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Yahoo 03/13 16:37 ET
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Wednesday February 26 Yahoo 02/27 07:30 ET
- Why Midway Gold Is No Golden Short Opportunity: There Is More Than Meets The Eye Yahoo 02/26 16:42 ET
- MIDWAY GOLD CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Yahoo 02/24 16:33 ET
- Midway Formalizes Joint Venture with Barrick Spring Valley, Nevada Business Wire 02/24 07:45 ET
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Thursday February 20 Yahoo 02/21 07:30 ET
|Aug 05||Earnings||Midway Gold Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results. Estimate: -0.03.|
|Jun 20||Misc||AGM Event for Midway Gold Corp.|
|Jun 20||Misc||SGM Event for Midway Gold Corp.|
|May 07||Earnings||Midway Gold Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results. Estimate: -0.03.|
MDW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Midway Gold is down 8.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.42%, Pershing Gold down 6.12%, and Allied Nevada Gold down 67.10%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MDW
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MDW
Did Midway Gold make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
Midway Gold Corp. is a development stage company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and, if warranted, development of gold and silver mineral properties in North America. Its mineral properties are located in Nevada and Washington.