MDW Key Stats
- 7:45 am Midway Gold announces the appointment of Brad Blacketor as Chief Financial Officer, effective Dec 5 Dec 5
- CFO Moves: World Wrestling Entertainment, Edwards Lifesciences, Midway Gold Dec 5
- MIDWAY GOLD CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 5
- Midway Gold Appoints New CFO noodls Dec 5
- Midway Gold names Brad Blacketor as CFO, effective today Dec 5
- MIDWAY GOLD CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 21
- Midway Begins Long Lead-Time Orders For Pan Project, Nevada noodls Nov 21
- MIDWAY GOLD CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 20
- Barrick Earns 70% Interest in Spring Valley Project - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- On The Fly: Analyst Upgrade Summary Nov 19
MDW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Midway Gold Corp. is down 40.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Novagold Resources down 47.48%, and Barrick Gold down 51.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MDW
Pro Strategies Featuring MDW
Did Midway Gold Corp. make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Midway Gold Corp. is a development stage company. It is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and if warranted, development of gold and silver mineral properties in North America. Its mineral properties are located in Nevada and Washington.