MDW Key Stats
Business Wire08/19 08:00
Business Wire08/12 08:00
MDW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Midway Gold is down 10.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.07%, Harmony Gold Mining down 17.85%, and Pershing Gold down 20.08%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MDW
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MDW
Did Midway Gold make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.midwaygold.com
- IR Website: http://www.midwaygold.com/investors/highlights/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Gold Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212221
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Midway Gold Corp is a development stage company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and, if warranted, development of gold and silver mineral properties in North America. Its mineral properties are located in Nevada and Washington.
MDW Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MDW","name")
- Description: =YCI("MDW","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MDW","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MDW","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MDW","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.