MDVN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.029|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-77.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-22.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - MDVN, ACOR, MDT, UHS And CTSH Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- 3 Investing Lessons From Dendreon Fool Dec 4
- Keep an Eye on Ligand, Medivation, ChemoCentryx, and Teva Today Fool Dec 4
- Medivation and Astellas Initiate Phase 2 Study of Enzalutamide in Advanced Breast Cancer That Is Estrogen or Progesterone Receptor Positive and HER2 Normal noodls Dec 4
- Medivation and Astellas Initiate Phase 3 Study of Enzalutamide in Non-Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer noodls Dec 3
- Pharma & Biotech Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Dec 3
- Pharma & Biotech Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Dec 3
- Why Pay Royalties? Just Buy the Whole Company Fool Nov 27
- Medivation, Inc. at Jefferies London Healthcare Conference - Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- Bayer's Xofigo Cleared in the EU - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
MDVN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medivation is up 10.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Johnson & Johnson up 36.34%, and Astellas Pharma up 16.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MDVN
Pro Report PDF for MDVN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MDVN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MDVN
Did Medivation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Medivation, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the rapid development of novel small molecule drugs to treat critically ill patients with serious diseases for which there are limited treatment options. Medivation aims to transform the treatment of these diseases and offer hope to critically ill patients and their caregivers. Its product candidates in clinical development are MDV3100, which is in Phase 3 development for the treatment of advanced prostate cancer, and dimebon (latrepirdine), which is in Phase 3 development for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease and Huntington disease. The company was founded by David T. Hung in September 2003 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.