MDU Key Stats
- MDU Resources Names Executive Vice President of Business Development Business Wire May 17
- MDU Resources Group, Inc. (MDU) Declares $0.1725 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield Street Insider May 16
- MDU Resources Declares Quarterly Dividends on Common and Preferred Stock Business Wire May 16
- 1 Healthcare, 1 Basic Materials And 1 Tech Mid Cap With Recent Intensive Insider... May 12
- Bakken Update: Investment Trends In The Bakken's First Quarter Of 2013, Part II May 9
- MDU RESOURCES GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- MDU Resources Announces Director’s Intent to Sell Stock noodls May 6
- MDU Resources Announces Director's Intent to Sell Stock Business Wire May 6
- MDU RESOURCES GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Mine Safety - Reporting of Shutdowns... May 6
- UPDATE: D.A. Davidson Upgrades MDU Resources to Buy on Compelling, Multi-Faceted... May 2
MDU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MDU Resources Group is up 26.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Basic Energy Services up 27.94%, and Global Geophysical Services down 41.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MDU
Pro Report PDF for MDU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MDU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MDU
Did MDU Resources Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
MDU Resources Group, Inc. is a U.S. diversified energy company, with electric and natural gas utility distribution operations in Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, and Wyoming. MDU Resources got its start in 1924 as the Minnesota Northern Power Company. Its founder, Rolland Heskett, had previously been involved with utilities in Wisconsin and northeast Minnesota . The Minnesota Northern Power holdings initially consisted of the electric utility at Cushing, Oklahoma, Minnesota Electric Light & Power Company, which served the Bemidji, Minnesota area, and the Eastern Montana Light & Power Company, which was centered around Sidney and Glendive, Montana, and which became the nucleus of MDU's operations.