MDU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6561|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.24%|
|Net Income (TTM)||126.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||95.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.42%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: EVF, VKI, PDT, MDU The Street Dec 9
- MDU RESOURCES GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 3
- MDU Resources Names New Controller Business Wire Dec 3
- Questar Unit Opens CNG Facility - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- MDU RESOURCES GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 20
- Montana-Dakota Utilities Announces Executive Appointments Business Wire Nov 20
- How To Classify Dividend Increases Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- Daily Dividend Report: KSU, TEG, EXP, CRI, MDU Nov 15
- 6 Dividend Stocks Giving Shareholders A Raise Nov 15
- MDU Resources Increases Common Stock Dividend for 23rd Consecutive Year noodls Nov 14
MDU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MDU Resources Group is up 45.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.00%, Sempra Energy up 26.52%, and AGL Resources up 19.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MDU
Pro Report PDF for MDU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MDU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MDU
Did MDU Resources Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MDU Resources Group Inc operates as a diversified natural resource company in the United States. The company generates, transmits, and distributes electricity, as well as distributes natural gas.