MDSMF Key Stats
|02/27/2014||Earnings||Half-year Financial Report December 2012|
MDSMF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medusa Mining is down 67.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Allied Nevada Gold down 71.16%, and Smart Ventures down 90.62%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MDSMF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MDSMF
Did Medusa Mining make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.medusamining.com.au
- HQ Country: Australia
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Australia
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Medusa Mining Ltd explores, evaluates, develops, produces and mines for minerals properties. It produces gold from the Co-O underground mine and Bananghilig deposit located in the Philippines.
MDSMF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MDSMF","name")
- Description: =YCI("MDSMF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MDSMF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MDSMF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MDSMF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.