MDR Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 31
- McDermott International Larger Than S&P 500 Component Apollo Group May 31
- McDermott International Inc (MDR): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Win... May 31
- Babcock & Wilcox Hits 52-Week High May 29
- Babcock & Wilcox Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 29
- Why McDermott Is Poised to Bounce Back Fool May 23
- Babcock & Wilcox in Supply Pact - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Babcock & Wilcox in Supply Pact May 23
- 4 Materials & Construction Stocks Pushing Industry Growth May 20
- Oil & Gas Stock Outlook - May 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks May 17
MDR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). McDermott International is down 16.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Natural Gas Services Group up 77.93%, and Technip up 15.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MDR
Pro Report PDF for MDR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MDR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MDR
Did McDermott International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
McDermott International, Inc. (formerly J. Ray McDermott) is an engineering, procurement, construction and installation company, which is focused on designing and executing complex offshore oil and gas projects worldwide. The company provides fully integrated EPCI services for oil and gas field developments. It delivers fixed and floating production facilities, pipeline and subsea systems from concept to commissioning. The company supports these activities with comprehensive project management and procurement services. McDermott International operates through the following segments: Asia Pacific, Middle East & Atlantic. The company was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.