MDR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6395|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-152.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Neglect Creates Opportunity The Street Dec 4
- Building the Waiting List The Street Dec 3
- McDermott Unit Wins $200M EPCI Project - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- McDermott International, Inc. -- Moody's downgrades McDermott International's rating to Ba2; outlook negative Nov 14
- Rosenstein's JANA Partners Enters GM (GM), Huntsman (HUN), JC Penney (JCP) (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- McDermott International Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- McDermott Reports Loss, Misses on Revs Nov 5
- McDermott Misses Big on Bottom Line Fool Nov 5
- McDermott International, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 5
- McDermott Fails To Execute Nov 5
MDR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). McDermott International is down 25.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Natural Gas Services up 76.17%, and FMC Technologies up 19.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MDR
Pro Report PDF for MDR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MDR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MDR
Did McDermott International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
McDermott International, Inc. (formerly J. Ray McDermott) is an engineering, procurement, construction and installation company, which is focused on designing and executing complex offshore oil and gas projects worldwide. The company provides fully integrated EPCI services for oil and gas field developments. It delivers fixed and floating production facilities, pipeline and subsea systems from concept to commissioning. The company supports these activities with comprehensive project management and procurement services. McDermott International operates through the following segments: Asia Pacific, Middle East & Atlantic. The company was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.