MDM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1039|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire12/19 08:05
MDM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mountain Province is down 10.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.53%, NX Uranium down 64.73%, and Gallery Resources up 100.0%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MDM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MDM
Did Mountain Province make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.mountainprovince.com
- IR Website: http://www.mountainprovince.com/investors/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining
- NAICS Code: 212399
- NAICS Industry: Nonmetallic Mineral Mining and Quarrying
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Mountain Province Diamonds Inc is engaged in the discovery and development of diamond properties in Canadas Northwest Territories.
MDM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MDM","name")
- Description: =YCI("MDM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MDM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MDM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MDM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.