MDGN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8443|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/16 08:43
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Medgenics Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results.|
|04/28/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Medgenics Inc|
|02/20/2014||Earnings||Q4 Results for Medgenics Inc.|
|02/20/2014||Misc||Annual Report for Medgenics Inc|
|11/07/2013||Earnings||Medgenics Reports Third Quarter Financial Results.|
|08/06/2013||Earnings||Medgenics Reports Second Quarter Financial Results. Estimate: -0.29.|
MDGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medgenics is up 52.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.94%, ARCA biopharma up 0.71%, and Xencor up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MDGN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MDGN
Did Medgenics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.medgenics.com
- IR Website: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=217925&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Biological Product (except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Medgenics Inc is a medical technology and therapeutics company. The Company and its subsidiary are engaged in the research and development of products in the field of biotechnology and associated medical equipment.
MDGN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MDGN","name")
- Description: =YCI("MDGN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MDGN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MDGN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MDGN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.