MDGN Key Stats
- MEDGENICS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K/A, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- Medgenics to Present at the Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 4
- Stocks: Insiders Sell at Google and LinkedIn Minyanville Dec 4
- Medgenics Reports Sale of Common Stock by Director noodls Dec 4
- Top Insider Trades: CYTR TROX KTOS MDGN The Street Dec 4
- 3 Stocks Under $10 in Breakout Territory The Street Dec 4
- Medgenics Reports Open Market Purchase of Common Stock by Chairman of the Board noodls Dec 3
- MEDGENICS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Medgenics Reports Third Quarter Financial Results Business Wire Nov 7
- Medgenics to Host Business Update Conference Call on Friday, November 8th at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time noodls Nov 4
MDGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medgenics is down 27.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, CytRx up 25.50%, and Shire up 49.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MDGN
Pro Strategies Featuring MDGN
Did Medgenics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Medgenics Inc is a medical technology and therapeutics company engaged in providing sustained protein therapies to treat chronic diseases and conditions.