MDCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.256|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-53.41M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 14
- Medical Action Industries' Operational Turnaround Could Mean Big Upside For Shareholders Nov 6
- MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Oct 31
- Medical Action Industries' CEO Discusses F2Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar Oct 31
- Medical Action Industries Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Oct 31
- Medical Action Industries Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Medical Action Industries, Inc. (MDCI) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c Street Insider Oct 31
- Medical Action Industries Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Results GlobeNewswire Oct 31
MDCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medical Action is up 205.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Given Imaging up 68.17%, and Cyberonics up 26.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MDCI
Pro Strategies Featuring MDCI
Did Medical Action make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Medical Action Industries develops, manufactures, markets and supplies a variety of disposable medical products. Some of its products include custom procedure trays; minor procedure kits and trays; and patient bedside products; among others.