MDCI Key Stats
- InPlay: Medical Action announces new $65 mln credit facility 7:31 AM
- Medical Action Industries Announces New $65 Million Credit Facility GlobeNewswire 7:30 AM
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Reiterate Baxter at Neutral Apr 23
- Reiterate Intuitive at Neutral Apr 23
- Reiterate Baxter at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 23
- Reiterate Intuitive at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 23
- Haemonetics Back to Neutral Apr 15
- Haemonetics Back to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 15
- New Bioinformatics Tools by LIFE Apr 10
MDCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medical Action Industries is up 67.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.04%, Given Imaging down 7.11%, and Cyberonics up 28.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MDCI
Pro Report PDF for MDCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MDCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MDCI
Did Medical Action Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?