MDC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.340|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||78.05%|
|Net Income (TTM)||313.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Homebuilders Rebound On Permits and Higher Home Prices The Street Nov 27
- Stock Market News for November 27, 2013 - Market News Zacks Nov 27
- Stock Market News for November 26, 2013 - Market News Zacks Nov 26
- 5 Homebuilding Stocks for Bargain Hunters Fool Nov 18
- Home Builders Immunize 2014-15 Growth Prospects Through Select Metro Markets Seeking Alpha Nov 17
- [$$] Homebuilders Are a Buy Barrons.com Nov 14
- 5 States Where Home Prices Are Rising the Fastest Fool Nov 12
- MDC Holdings Management Presents at Citi 2013 North American Credit Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Toll Bros.' Shapell Buy Follows TriPointe M&A Deal Investor's Business Daily Nov 7
- M.D.C. Holdings' Presentation At The Citi 2013 North American Credit Conference To Be Webcast Live noodls Nov 1
MDC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). M.D.C. Holdings is down 15.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Beazer Homes USA up 40.76%, and Ryland Group up 10.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MDC
Pro Report PDF for MDC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MDC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MDC
Did M.D.C. Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. through its subsidiaries provides homebuilding and financial services. The company operates its business through two segments: Homebuilding and Financial Services and Other. The company also provides mortgage financing, primarily for MDC's homebuyers, through its wholly owned subsidiary HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation. MDC, a Fortune 500 Company, is a major regional homebuilder with a significant presence in Colorado, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Maryland, Northern California, Northern Virginia, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Southern California and Tucson. MDC also has established operating divisions in Chicago, Philadelphia/Delaware Valley and West Florida. The company was founded by Larry A. Mizel in 1972 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.