MDC Key Stats
- Don't Expect to Retire on Your House Fool Jun 19
- Homebuilders Rise on Robust Housing Data - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Homebuilders Rebound in Thursday Trading - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- Ryland Offers Homes in Mission Viejo - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- San Antonio to Get More KBH Homes - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- Ryland Offers Homes in Mission Viejo Jun 13
- San Antonio to Get More KBH Homes Jun 13
- NVR Opens Misthaven Twin Model Home Jun 13
- NVR Opens Misthaven Twin Model Home - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- Lennar Ups Credit Facility Limit Jun 13
MDC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). M.D.C. is up 27.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, DR Horton up 43.72%, and Ryland Group up 86.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MDC
Pro Report PDF for MDC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MDC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MDC
Did M.D.C. make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. through its subsidiaries provides homebuilding and financial services. The company operates its business through two segments: Homebuilding and Financial Services and Other. The company also provides mortgage financing, primarily for MDC's homebuyers, through its wholly owned subsidiary HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation. MDC, a Fortune 500 Company, is a major regional homebuilder with a significant presence in Colorado, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Maryland, Northern California, Northern Virginia, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Southern California and Tucson. MDC also has established operating divisions in Chicago, Philadelphia/Delaware Valley and West Florida. The company was founded by Larry A. Mizel in 1972 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.