MDBX Key Stats
- Medbox in One of the Fastest-Growing Markets in the United States According to a New Report PR Newswire Dec 5
- Medbox Issues Status Update to Company Shareholders PR Newswire Nov 25
- Medbox, Inc. Posts Record Revenues in 3rd Quarter 2013 Financials PR Newswire Nov 20
- The Winners and Losers of Marijuana Legalization Fool Nov 19
- Medbox Retains DelMorgan & Co. as Financial Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives PR Newswire Nov 7
- Medbox Comments on New Research that Marijuana Likely Improves Public Health & Safety PR Newswire Nov 5
- Medbox Poised for Significant Growth as New Gallup Poll Shows Majority of Americans Favor Legalization of Marijuana PR Newswire Oct 24
- Medbox Responds to Critics and Issues Status Update to Company Shareholders PR Newswire Oct 16
- Medbox and Its Clients Benefit From Another Huge Arizona Court Ruling PR Newswire Oct 15
- Medbox Partnership with Canadian R & D Laboratory will Benefit its US Clients PR Newswire Oct 15
MDBX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medbox is down 67.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Advance Auto Parts up 48.66%, and Amazon.com up 52.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MDBX
Pro Strategies Featuring MDBX
Did Medbox make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Medbox Inc. is a distributor of a patented, self-service, identity verifying, kiosk that dispenses medicine used in urgent-care centers, pharmacies, and alternative medicine outlets.