MDAS Key Stats
- MedAssets Enters Oversold Territory (MDAS) May 24
- Bon Secours Health System Renews Relationship with MedAssets to Build Upon $25 M... May 23
- Jeff Surges, CEO of Merge Healthcare Incorporated (MRGE), Interviews with The Wa... May 16
- MedAssets Showcases Patient Access Management Solutions at NAHAM 39th Annual Edu... May 15
- MedAssets Announces Call for Exhibitors for 2013 Technology & Innovation Forum Business Wire May 13
- Medical Data's Impatient Advance Investor's Business Daily May 10
- MedAssets to Present at Two Investment Conferences on May 14 and 21, 2013 Business Wire May 6
- Covance Beats Earnings, Rev, Ups View May 6
- Covance Beats Earnings, Rev, Ups View - Analyst Blog Zacks May 6
- MEDASSETS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 5
MDAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MedAssets is up 48.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Cerner Corporation up 21.07%, and AthenaHealth up 10.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MDAS
Pro Report PDF for MDAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MDAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MDAS
Did MedAssets make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
MedAssets, Inc. provides technology based products and services to hospitals with operational problems. The company operates in two segments: Revenue Cycle Management and Spend and Clinical Resource Management. It provides financial management services through its subsidiary MedAssets Net Revenue Systems. MedAssets, Inc. was founded by John A. Bardis in June 1999 and is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.