MDAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0729|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.336M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||77.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MedAssets Shares Rise on Deal Extension - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - MDAS, WNR, PG, VPRT And PRGO Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- KeyBanc Upgrades MedAssets (MDAS) to Buy; Built for Post-Reform Environment Street Insider Nov 25
- Analysts' Actions: PNG PNY RRD PX Nov 25
- Deutsche Bank Starts MedAssets (MDAS) at Buy Street Insider Nov 21
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/12: (XTEX) (LF) (BCRX) Upgraded; (SRPT) (GOGO) (CLH) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 12
- MedAssets upgraded at B. Riley theflyonthewall.com Nov 12
- B. Riley Upgrades MedAssets (MDAS) to Buy Street Insider Nov 12
- Jupiter Medical Center Engages MedAssets for Cost Management and Operational Performance Approach noodls Nov 11
- Top CEO Sells Of The Week: Amazon, Atmel, Monolithic Power Systems, MedAssets Nov 11
MDAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MedAssets is up 29.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Cerner up 45.93%, and AthenaHealth up 102.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MDAS
Pro Report PDF for MDAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MDAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MDAS
Did MedAssets make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MedAssets, Inc. provides technology based products and services to hospitals with operational problems. The company operates in two segments: Revenue Cycle Management and Spend and Clinical Resource Management. It provides financial management services through its subsidiary MedAssets Net Revenue Systems. MedAssets, Inc. was founded by John A. Bardis in June 1999 and is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.