MD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.311|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.15%|
|Net Income (TTM)||267.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 7:13 am MEDNAX announces 2 -for-1 stock split Dec 5
- MEDNAX Announces Two-for-One Stock Split noodls Dec 5
- MEDNAX, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 5
- MEDNAX (MD) Approves Two-for-One Split Street Insider Dec 5
- Russia urges order in Ukraine as gas talks begin Reuters Dec 4
- Ukrainian official heads to Moscow for gas talks-Interfax Reuters Dec 4
- MEDNAX to Present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference in New York City noodls Nov 26
- Mednax Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Goodyear Tire & Rubber Nov 25
- MD, MR, SIRO, ZMH And BAX, 5 Health Services Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower Nov 22
- Mednax (MD) Target Price Lifted to $125 at Jefferies Street Insider Nov 11
MD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mednax is up 40.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Tenet Healthcare up 46.79%, and Acadia Healthcare Company up 100.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MD
Pro Report PDF for MD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MD
Did Mednax make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MEDNAX is a national medical group that comprises the broad physician services of Pediatrix Medical Group and American Anesthesiology. The Pediatrix Medical Group and American Anesthesiology units, through their affiliated professional corporations, provide physician services including neonatology, maternal-fetal medicine, pediatric cardiology, pediatric intensive care, pediatric and OBGYN hospitalist services and anesthesiology. MEDNAX was established in 2009 as the parent company of Pediatrix Medical Group, Inc. and American Anesthesiology, Inc. MEDNAX was founded by Roger J. Medel and is headquartered in Sunrise, Florida.