MCZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-42.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2416|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-15.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-25.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mad Catz Interactive Inc. Will Launch Game-Changing M.O.J.O. On December 10, 2013 Dec 9
- Blistering Bluetooth Speed on a Gaming Headset? Fool Dec 8
- CSR's AptX Draws Big Tech Names Fool Nov 29
- Mad Catz Interactive's CEO Discusses F2Q14 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 7
- Mad Catz® Reports Fiscal 2014 Second Quarter Financial Results noodls Nov 7
- Mad Catz Interactive, Inc Discusses Q2 2014 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- MAD CATZ INTERACTIVE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Results of Operations and Fi Nov 7
- Mad Catz® Ships TRITTON™ Kunai™ Mobile Stereo Headset Business Wire Nov 7
- Q2 2014 Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 7
MCZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mad Catz Interactive is down 13.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Astro-Med up 50.27%, and Kontron up 56.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MCZ
Pro Strategies Featuring MCZ
Did Mad Catz Interactive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. designs, manufactures through third parties in Asia, markets, sells and distributes accessories for all major videogame platforms, the personal computer and, to a lesser extent the iPod and other audio devices.