MCY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.444|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-40.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||79.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mercury General Larger Than S&P 500 Component Abercrombie & Fitch The Street Dec 6
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: MCY, BR and PKY Dec 6
- Snag This Bargain 5.3% Yield Dividend Stock Even Cheaper Than Senior VP Menges Did Nov 11
- MERCURY GENERAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 30
- Mercury General Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 28
- MERCURY GENERAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Oct 28
- Mercury General 3Q profit tops analysts' estimates Oct 28
- Mercury General Corporation Announces Third Quarter Results and Increases Quarterly Dividend noodls Oct 28
- Mercury General Corp. (MCY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.4% to $0.6150; 4.9% Yield Street Insider Oct 28
- Mercury General Corp. (MCY) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c Street Insider Oct 28
MCY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mercury General is up 24.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Donegal Group up 19.59%, and Montpelier RE Holdings up 33.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MCY
Pro Report PDF for MCY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MCY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MCY
Did Mercury General make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mercury General Corporation is the leading independent broker and agency writer of automobile insurance in California and has been one of the fastest growing automobile insurers in the nation. It is ranked as the third largest private passenger automobile insurer in California. Mercury also writes automobile insurance in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia. In addition to automobile insurance, Mercury writes other lines of insurance in various states, including mechanical breakdown and homeowners insurance. Mercury General Corporation was founded by George Joseph in 1961 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.