MCRS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.040|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||162.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Agilysys Is a Stealth Play on the Recovering Hospitality Industry Fool Dec 9
- MICROS to Present at NASDAQ OMX 30th London Investor Program noodls Nov 27
- MICROS SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 25
- Micros Systems Larger Than S&P 500 Component Bemis Nov 20
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Murray Rode, COO of TIBCO Software Inc. (TIBX) Wall Street Transcript Nov 11
- MICROS Hires Accomplished Technology Executive, Jay Upchurch, to Lead Global Hosting & SaaS PR Newswire Nov 11
- Payments and Credit Services Stocks: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Thomas McCrohan, Senior Analyst with Janney Montgomery Scott LLC Wall Street Transcript Nov 8
- MICROS TO PRESENT AT THE 2013 RBC CAPITAL MARKETS TECHNOLOGY, INTERNET, MEDIA & TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE noodls Nov 8
- MICROS Wins Four 2013 W3 Awards for Hotel Website Design noodls Nov 8
- MICROS Wins Four 2013 W3 Awards for Hotel Website Design PR Newswire Nov 7
MCRS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Micros Systems is up 29.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.09%, NCR up 31.02%, and PAR Technology up 10.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MCRS
Pro Report PDF for MCRS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MCRS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MCRS
Did Micros Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MICROS Systems, Inc., is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, USA. The company manufactures and sells computer hardware, software, and services for the restaurant point of sale, hotel, hospitality, specialty retail markets and other similar markets. It also provides property management systems, central reservation and customer information solutions under the brand MICROS-Fidelio. Analyst estimates cited in 2003 put MICROS' market share at about 35% of the restaurant point-of-sale business. The company was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Columbia, MD.