MCRS Key Stats
- MICROS mTablet and mStation revolutionizes the Hospitality and Retail Experience PR Newswire May 16
- Cedar Fair Entertainment Company Expands Implementation of MICROS Simphony for A... May 16
- MICROS technology selectedby Bloombery for Manila resort May 15
- Bloomberry Resorts and Hotels Selects MICROS Technology for its Solaire Manila R... May 15
- Breaches and Headlines Bring Attention to the Cybersecurity Sector, and Investor... May 13
- BJ's Wholesale Launches MICROS XBR Ingenium PR Newswire May 13
- A Boring, $3 Billion Hotel Infrastructure Play Investor Place May 9
- Modell's selects MICROS for improved POS and CRM PR Newswire May 8
- MICROS To Present At The 2013 Jefferies Global Technology, Media & Telecommunica... May 7
- MICROS SYSTEMS INC Financials May 1
MCRS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Micros Systems is down 17.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Agilysys up 45.95%, and Diebold down 9.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MCRS
Pro Report PDF for MCRS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MCRS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MCRS
Did Micros Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
MICROS Systems, Inc., is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, USA. The company manufactures and sells computer hardware, software, and services for the restaurant point of sale, hotel, hospitality, specialty retail markets and other similar markets. It also provides property management systems, central reservation and customer information solutions under the brand MICROS-Fidelio. Analyst estimates cited in 2003 put MICROS' market share at about 35% of the restaurant point-of-sale business. The company was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Columbia, MD.