MCP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.274|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-571.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-46.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Molycorp Balance Sheet Revisited Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Molycorp (MCP) Pops Higher; CEO Sees Operating Profitability in 2014 Street Insider Dec 3
- Molycorp (MCP) Pops Higher Street Insider Dec 3
- Molycorp will be cash flow positive by 2015, Finanz und Wirtschaft says theflyonthewall.com Dec 3
- Molycorp (MCP) Marked As A Barbarian At The Gate The Street Dec 3
- Here are 2 Ways to Invest Beyond the Obvious Fool Nov 27
- Molycorp Stock Sees Short Interest Make 20% Move The Street Nov 27
- Molycorp Inc. (MCP): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Winner Nov 21
- Molycorp Is Running Itself Into the Ground Fool Nov 17
- Griffin's Blue Ridge Capital Enters 3D Systems (DDD), Tesla (TSLA), BlackBerry (BBRY) Street Insider Nov 14
MCP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Molycorp is down 44.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Rare Element Resources down 53.54%, and Cliffs Natural Resources down 14.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MCP
Pro Report PDF for MCP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MCP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MCP
Did Molycorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Molycorp, Inc. produces rare earth products, including oxides, metals, alloys and magnets. Its rare earths inputs use in a range of applications, including clean energy technologies, such as hybrid and electric vehicles and wind power turbines; multiple high-tech uses, including fiber optics, lasers and hard disk drives; numerous defense applications, such as guidance and control systems and global positioning systems and advanced water treatment technology for use in industrial, military and outdoor recreation applications. The corporation, which is traded on the New York Stock Exchange, owns the Mountain Pass rare earth mine in California, a currently inactive mine which it proposes to reopen in 2011. The company was founded on June 12, 2008 and is headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado.