MCOX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.80|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-34.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-108.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Seeking Alpha03/04 21:02
|11/25/2014 08:00 EST||Misc||Q3 2014 Mecox Lane Ltd Earnings Conference Call|
|11/25/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Mecox Lane Ltd Earnings Results|
|09/18/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Mecox Lane Ltd Earnings Conference Call|
|09/18/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Mecox Lane Ltd Earnings Results|
|06/09/2014 21:00 EDT||Misc||Mecox Lane Ltd 1Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|06/03/2014||Earnings||Mecox Lane Ltd 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|03/04/2014 20:00 EDT||Misc||Mecox Lane Ltd. Q4 2013 Earning Conference Call|
|03/04/2014||Earnings||Mecox Lane Ltd. Q4 2013 Earning Result|
MCOX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mecox Lane is down 8.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Advance Auto Parts up 45.72%, and Amazon.com down 9.84%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MCOX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MCOX
Did Mecox Lane make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- Company Website: http://www.m18.com
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Mecox Lane Ltd. offers a selection of products apparel, accessories, and home and healthcare products through its online platform and third party e-commerce websites. It also sells products through a physical store network and call centers.
MCOX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MCOX","name")
- Description: =YCI("MCOX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MCOX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MCOX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MCOX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.