MCOX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-40.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.50|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-22.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-23.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mecox Lane Limited (MCOX) Narrows Q3 Loss to 41c/Share Street Insider Nov 19
- Mecox Lane's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 18
- Mecox Lane Limited Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 18
- Q3 2013 Mecox Lane Ltd Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 18
- Mecox Lane Limited to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Results on November 18, 2013 noodls Nov 11
- A Large Private Equity Firm Is Accumulating Shares Of Mecox Lane, Smart Investors Do The Same Nov 1
- 5 Stocks Under $10 to Trade for Breakouts Oct 23
- 7 Chinese ADRs That Are on Fire Right Now Oct 16
- 5 Under-$10 Stocks Moving Much Higher Oct 16
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Aug 23
MCOX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mecox Lane is up 34.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Advance Auto Parts up 45.84%, and Amazon.com up 51.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MCOX
Pro Strategies Featuring MCOX
Did Mecox Lane make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mecox Lane Ltd. offers a selection of products apparel, accessories, and home and healthcare products through its online platform and third party e-commerce websites. It also sells products through a physical store network and call centers.