MCF Key Stats
|Revenue Quarterly YoY Growth||-35.18%|
|EPS Diluted TTM||-0.0612|
|EPS Diluted Quarterly YoY Growth||-86.61%|
|Net Income TTM||-0.936M|
|Gross Profit Margin Quarterly||66.79%|
|Profit Margin Quarterly||7.45%|
|Payout Ratio TTM Pro||Go Pro|
- CONTANGO OIL & GAS CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Co... May 13
- Contango Reports Fiscal Third Quarter Results Business Wire May 10
- Crimson Exploration reports 10.6% stake in Contango Oil & Gas May 9
- Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Crimson Exploration Inc. Buyou... May 6
- Some Buda Wells In South Texas Outperforming Eagle Ford Wells May 2
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible B... May 2
- Acquisition of Crimson Exploration Inc. by Contango Oil & Gas Company May Not Be... May 1
- Five Stocks That Should Be on Your Radar Fool May 1
- CONTANGO OIL & GAS CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and... Apr 30
- CONTANGO OIL & GAS CO Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offic... Apr 23
MCF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Contango Oil & Gas Company is down 29.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Crimson Exploration down 28.33%, and Matador Resources up 3.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MCF
Pro Report PDF for MCF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MCF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MCF
Did Contango Oil & Gas Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Contango Oil and Gas Company is a Houston-based, independent natural gas and oil company. The Company's business is to explore, develop, produce and acquire natural gas and oil properties primarily offshore in the Gulf of Mexico. Contango Operators, Inc. (“COI”), its wholly-owned subsidiary, acts as operator on certain offshore prospects. The company was founded in September 1999 by Kenneth R. Peak and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.