MCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.222|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-64.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||31.63M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.61%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Medley Capital Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 10.55% Yield (MCC) Dec 3
- Best 3 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: FDUS, GNI, MCC The Street Nov 29
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: FDUS, GNI, MCC, TCRD Nov 19
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: SBW, LGP, EOS, MCC, NUS Nov 19
- Use Options For A Chance To Buy MCC At A 14% Discount Nov 14
- Medley Capital Corporation Declares Dividend of $0.37 Per Share for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2013 noodls Oct 30
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying Fool Oct 22
- Medley Capital Corporation Schedules Earnings Release Date and Webcast for the Year Ended September 30, 2013 Thomson Reuters ONE Oct 21
- Options Strategy If You Would Buy MCC Below Its $13 Offering Price Oct 17
- Medley Capital Corp Stock Upgraded (MCC) Oct 1
MCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medley Capital is up 13.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, TCP Capital up 25.41%, and TICC Capital up 20.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MCC
Pro Report PDF for MCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MCC
Did Medley Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Medley Capital Corp is a close ended investment management company. The Company’s investment objective is to generate current income & capital appreciation by lending directly to privately-held middle market companies .