MCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.403|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||58.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||12.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/24/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.37, Declared Date: Oct 31 2014, Pay Date: Dec 12 2014|
|08/25/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.37, Declared Date: Aug 01 2014, Pay Date: Sep 12 2014|
|05/23/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.37, Declared Date: May 02 2014, Pay Date: Jun 13 2014|
|02/24/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.37, Declared Date: Feb 06 2014, Pay Date: Mar 14 2014|
|02/11/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Medley Capital Corp|
MCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medley Capital is down 9.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Medley Management up N/A, and Fidus Investment down 15.59%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MCC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MCC
Did Medley Capital make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Asset Management
- Company Website: http://www.medleycapitalcorp.com
- IR Website: http://www.medleycapitalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=236906&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities
- NAICS Code: 523999
- NAICS Industry: Other Financial Investment Activities
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Medley Capital Corp is a close ended investment management company. The Company’s investment objective is to generate current income & capital appreciation by lending directly to privately-held middle market companies .
MCC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MCC","name")
- Description: =YCI("MCC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MCC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MCC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MCC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.