MBI Key Stats
- MBIA Inc (MBI): Today's Featured Insurance Laggard May 24
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 23
- Ally settlement may be a boon for ResCap bondholders Reuters May 23
- Major ResCap Creditor MBIA (MBI) Trades Higher on Ally Settlement Street Insider May 23
- 3 Stocks Bucking the Trend and Moving Higher Fool May 23
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- Is Bank of America Stock Prepared for Takeoff? Fool May 23
- Ally to pay $2.1 billion to settle ResCap litigation May 23
- Ally to contribute $2.1 billion to settle ResCap litigation May 23
- Ally to contribute $2.1 bln to settle ResCap litigation May 23
MBI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MBIA is up 71.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Bank of America Corporation up 86.27%, and Assured Guaranty up 87.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MBI
Pro Report PDF for MBI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MBI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MBI
Did MBIA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
MBIA, Inc. is a financial services company. It was founded in 1973 as the Municipal Bond Insurance Association. It is headquartered in Armonk, New York, and has approximately 400 employees. MBIA is the largest bond insurer. MBIA is a monoline insurer primarily of municipal bonds and on asset-backed securities and mortgage-backed securities. Financial insurance or Financial Guarantees are a form of credit enhancement. It also provides a fixed-income asset management service with about forty billion dollars under management.