MBFI Key Stats
- MBFI July Options Begin Trading May 20
- MB FINANCIAL INC /MD Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 20
- Raymond James Downgrades MB Financial (MBFI) to Underperform Street Insider May 16
- MB FINANCIAL INC /MD Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 29
- MB FINANCIAL INC /MD Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Office... Apr 26
- Short Interest Decreases By 13.2% For MBFI Apr 25
- MB Financial Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 23
- MB Financial Earnings Call scheduled for 11:30 am ET today Apr 23
- MB FINANCIAL INC /MD Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Con... Apr 22
- MB Financial Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Excited Now Apr 22
MBFI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MB Financial Corporation is up 28.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Zions Bancorporation up 44.19%, and Fifth Third Bancorp up 37.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MBFI
Pro Report PDF for MBFI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MBFI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MBFI
Did MB Financial Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
MB Financial, Inc. is the Chicago-based holding company for MB Financial Bank in Chicago. The company through its subsidiaries offers a broad range of financial services primarily to small and middle market businesses and individuals in the markets that it serves. MB Financial's primary lines of business include commercial banking, retail banking and wealth management. The company provides its services through operating 87 banking offices in Chicago, Illinois metropolitan area; and 1 banking office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. MB Financial, Inc. was founded in 1911 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.