MATX Key Stats
- Matson's Management Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Transportation Con... May 16
- Matson Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 7
- MATSON, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements ... May 7
- MATSON, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- Matson's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 6
- Matson profit jumps to $9.1M in 1st quarter May 6
- In Calif, some ships plug in to power up May 6
- Matson, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Diluted EPS Of $0.21, Updates 2013 Out... May 6
- MATX Ex-Dividend Reminder May 3
- Matson Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish For MATX May 3
MATX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Matson is down 1.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, International Shipholding Corporation up 5.76%, and CH Robinson Worldwide down 0.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MATX
Pro Report PDF for MATX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MATX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MATX
Did Matson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Matson, Inc., is a public shipping company which was founded in 1882. The company provides shipping services Pacific-wide, mainly to and from the Hawaiian islands. Matson is credited with introducing mass tourism to Hawaii with the opening of the historic Moana Hotel and the Royal Hawaiian Hotel in Waikiki on the island of Oahu.