MATX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.443|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||62.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Moving Average Crossover: Great News for Matson, Inc. (MATX)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 13
- Moving Average Crossover: Great News for Matson, Inc. (MATX)? Dec 13
- YieldBoost Matson To 12.2% Using Options The Street Dec 13
- Matson says 2014 Guam and Micronesia service rates to increase $350/container Nov 25
- Matson's 2014 Westbound Hawaii Service Rates to Increase by $225 per Container noodls Nov 25
- Matson's 2014 Guam and Micronesia Service Rates to Increase by $350 per Container noodls Nov 25
- MATSON, INC. Financials Nov 14
- MATSON, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- Matson: A 'Best-In-Class' Shipping Company Is Attractive After A Recent Pullback Nov 11
- World Record Dual-Fuel Engines Ordered by Leading American Shipping Company noodls Nov 11
MATX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Matson is up 0.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.67%, CH Robinson Worldwide down 9.04%, and Expeditors International up 10.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MATX
Pro Report PDF for MATX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MATX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MATX
Did Matson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Matson Inc is a holding company, providing multimodal transportation services to the North American market, including domestic and international rail intermodal service, long haul and regional highway brokerage, among others.