MATW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.987|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.68%|
|Net Income (TTM)||54.89M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.08%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 27
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: McGraw Hill Financial, Matthews International and Johnson & Johnson Nov 20
- MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Nov 18
- Matthews International Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- Matthews Int'l (MATW) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY14 Below Consensus Street Insider Nov 14
- Matthews International Reports Earnings for Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter GlobeNewswire Nov 14
- Q4 2013 Matthews International Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 14
- Matthews International Announces Fourth Quarter Earnings Schedule GlobeNewswire Oct 18
- Matthews International Enters Oversold Territory (MATW) Aug 30
- Matthews International: 2 Great Operating Segments, Watch This One For Catalysts Aug 6
MATW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Matthews International is up 25.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Carriage Services up 54.82%, and China Yida Holding down 2.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MATW
Pro Report PDF for MATW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MATW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MATW
Did Matthews International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Matthews International Corp. is a designer, manufacturer and marketer principally of memorialization products and brand solutions. Its Memorialization products consist primarily of bronze and granite memorials and other memorialization products, caskets and cremation equipment for the cemetery and funeral home industries. Brand solutions include graphics imaging products and services, marking products, and merchandising solutions. The Company's products and operations are comprised of six business segments: Bronze, Casket, Cremation, Graphics Imaging, Marking Products and Merchandising Solutions. The company was founded by John Matthews in 1850 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.