MATW Key Stats
- Short Interest Declines 12.4% For MATW May 10
- What to Look For From StoneMor Fool May 4
- MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume Apr 24
- 4 Stocks Rising on Unsual Volume Apr 24
- Reminder - Matthews International (MATW) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Apr 24
- 4 Stocks in the Trading Spotlight Post Earnings Apr 20
- Matthews International Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tran... Apr 19
- Q2 Earnings Press Release noodls Apr 19
- MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financ... Apr 19
MATW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Matthews International Corporation is up 30.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Carriage Services up 144.3%, and Stonemor Partners up 18.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MATW
Pro Report PDF for MATW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MATW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MATW
Did Matthews International Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Matthews International Corp. is a designer, manufacturer and marketer principally of memorialization products and brand solutions. Its Memorialization products consist primarily of bronze and granite memorials and other memorialization products, caskets and cremation equipment for the cemetery and funeral home industries. Brand solutions include graphics imaging products and services, marking products, and merchandising solutions. The Company's products and operations are comprised of six business segments: Bronze, Casket, Cremation, Graphics Imaging, Marking Products and Merchandising Solutions. The company was founded by John Matthews in 1850 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.