MAT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.410|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.35%|
|Net Income (TTM)||841.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.18%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mattel Is Becoming A Better Story Teller Dec 12
- Mattel Inc. (MAT): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Laggard The Street Dec 11
- Group wants Fisher Price iPad bouncy seat recall Dec 10
- Some show-me-the-money gifts to consider USA TODAY Dec 7
- Amazon Slashing Impenetrable Christmas Packaging Investor's Business Daily Dec 5
- Girls Rule This Holiday Season: 5 Toy Companies to Consider Dec 5
- Time to Reconsider Sector Weights The Street Dec 4
- Bringing toymakers into the Age of Play Dec 3
- Mattel’s Fourth Annual 12 Days of Play Program Impacts More Than 100,000 Children During the Holiday Season Business Wire Dec 2
- Mattel Inc. (MAT): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Laggard The Street Dec 2
MAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mattel is up 26.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Hasbro up 41.80%, and Jakks Pacific down 49.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MAT
Pro Report PDF for MAT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MAT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MAT
Did Mattel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mattel, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets a broad variety of toy and family products. The company operates through business units divided on a geographic basis between domestic and international. The domestic operating segments include: Mattel Girls & Boys Brands, Fisher-Price Brands and American Girl Brands. The Mattel Girls & Boys Brands includes Barbie fashion dolls and accessories, Polly Pocket, Little Mommy, Disney Classics, Monster High, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Battle Force 5, Tyco R/C vehicles and play sets, CARS, Radica, Toy Story, Max Steel, WWE Wrestling, Batman products and games and puzzles. The Fisher-Price Brands include Fisher-Price, Little People, BabyGear, View-Master, Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, Thomas and Friends, Sing-a-ma-jigs, See N Say and Power Wheels. The American Girl Brands includes My American Girl, the historical collection and Bitty Baby. The International segment sells products in all toy categories except American Girl Brands. It was founded by Elliot Handler, Ruth Handler and Harold Matson in 1945 and is headquartered in El Segundo, CA.