MASC Key Stats
- Material Sciences Expands Board of Directors to Eight; Appoints Ryan J. Levenson... May 10
- MATERIAL SCIENCES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offi... May 10
- MATERIAL SCIENCES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial C... May 7
- Material Sciences Corp. (MASC) Tops Q4 EPS by 982c Street Insider May 6
- Material Sciences Announces Fiscal 2013 Financial Results Business Wire May 6
- Q4 2013 Material Sciences Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 6
- MATERIAL SCIENCES CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report May 6
- Material Sciences Corporation to Host Fiscal 2013 Conference Call on May 6 Business Wire Apr 29
- [$$] Primed for "Material" Gains Apr 3
- Rise Of The Capital Expenditures To Benefit Companies Like Material Sciences Seeking Alpha Mar 26
MASC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Material Sciences Corporation is up 24.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Omega Flex up 31.96%, and Tecumseh Products Company up 63.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MASC
Pro Report PDF for MASC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MASC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MASC
Did Material Sciences Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?