MAS Key Stats
- YieldBoost MAS To 14.9% May 22
- Cramer Says Buy GE, Home Depot, and These 2 Hot Stocks May 22
- Lowe's Had Better Start Improving May 22
- Masco Corporation Presents at 6th Annual J.P. Morgan Homebuilding and Building P... May 22
- Masco's CEO Presents at 6th Annual J.P. Morgan Homebuilding and Building Product... May 22
- Cramer's Mad Money - Home Depot's Treasure Trove Of Investing Ideas (5/21/13) May 22
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Money Talks May 21
- Home Depot Continues To Rack Up Impressive Numbers May 21
- Has Masco Made You Any Real Money? Fool May 21
- REPLAY LINK: Najarian/Malandrino Our Best Ideas May 16
MAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Masco Corporation is up 77.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.61%, Headwaters up 167.9%, and James Hardie Industries up 47.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MAS
Pro Report PDF for MAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MAS
Did Masco Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Masco Corporation is a Fortune 500 company that focuses on manufacturing and distribution of building products and branded consumer products for the home improvement and construction markets. The company is a leading provider of variety of services including installation of insulation solutions for buildings, and building products such as shelving, windows, cabinetry, fireplaces, portable spas, bathroom accessories, garage doors, and products related to gutters. The company operates its business through five segments: Cabinets and Related Products, Plumbing Products, Installation and Other Services, Decorative Architectural Products and Other Specialty Products. The company was formerly known as Masco Screw Products Co. and changed its name as Masco Corp. in 1961. The company was founded by Alex Manoogian in 1929 and is headquartered in Taylor, MI.