MAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3807|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||625.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||140.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.40%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Rally Rules The Street Dec 9
- Why Housing-Related Stocks Are Set to Break Out Fool Dec 9
- Some Traders Just Expect Too Much The Street Dec 9
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/09: (MHK) (VLO) (KRFT) Upgraded; (EZPW) (DF) (PGEM) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 9
- Credit Suisse Resumes Masco (MAS) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 9
- Goldman Sachs Resumes Masco (MAS) at Sell Street Insider Dec 9
- Masco Has a Foundation for Growth Dec 5
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Masco (MAS) at Buy Street Insider Dec 4
- Coverage initiated on Masco by MKM Partners Dec 4
- MKM Partners Starts Masco (MAS) at Buy Street Insider Dec 4
MAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Masco is up 38.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Armstrong World Indstries up 12.10%, and USG up 3.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MAS
Pro Report PDF for MAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MAS
Did Masco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Masco Corporation is a Fortune 500 company that focuses on manufacturing and distribution of building products and branded consumer products for the home improvement and construction markets. The company is a leading provider of variety of services including installation of insulation solutions for buildings, and building products such as shelving, windows, cabinetry, fireplaces, portable spas, bathroom accessories, garage doors, and products related to gutters. The company operates its business through five segments: Cabinets and Related Products, Plumbing Products, Installation and Other Services, Decorative Architectural Products and Other Specialty Products. The company was formerly known as Masco Screw Products Co. and changed its name as Masco Corp. in 1961. The company was founded by Alex Manoogian in 1929 and is headquartered in Taylor, MI.