MARPS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.245|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.495M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||88.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.16%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/17 10:14
PR Newswire02/17 10:00
|02/25/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.3101, Declared Date: Feb 17 2015, Pay Date: Mar 27 2015|
|11/25/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.2920, Declared Date: Nov 17 2014, Pay Date: Dec 26 2014|
|08/27/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.3672, Declared Date: Aug 19 2014, Pay Date: Sep 26 2014|
|05/28/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.2968, Declared Date: May 19 2014, Pay Date: Jun 27 2014|
|05/19/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Marine Petroleum Trust Earnings Results|
MARPS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marine Petroleum Trust is down 8.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.68%, Dawson Geophysical down 70.52%, and Geospace Technologies down 74.38%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MARPS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MARPS
Did Marine Petroleum Trust make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
- Company Website: http://www.marps-marinepetroleumtrust.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Texas
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Lessors of Nonfinancial Intangible Assets (Except Copyrighted Works)
- NAICS Code: 533110
- NAICS Industry: Lessors of Nonfinancial Intangible Assets (Except Copyrighted Works)
- NAICS Sector: Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
Marine Petroleum Trust is a royalty trust. The Company is engaged in the administration and liquidation of rights to payments from certain oil and natural gas leases in the Gulf of Mexico.
MARPS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MARPS","name")
- Description: =YCI("MARPS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MARPS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MARPS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MARPS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.