MARPS Key Stats
- MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST Financials May 21
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: Umpqua Holdings, National Oilwell Varco, Enduro Ro... May 21
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: ATAX, FGP, FULL, NYMT, MARPS May 21
- MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial S... May 21
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Marine Petroleum Trust Announces Second Quarter Cash Distribution PR Newswire May 20
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 16
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: LRE, NTLS, MARPS, NTRI May 13
- MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks May 3
MARPS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marine Petroleum Trust is down 20.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.16%, PHI up 43.87%, and Compressco Partners up 68.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MARPS
Pro Report PDF for MARPS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MARPS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MARPS
Did Marine Petroleum Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?