MARPS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.413|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.831M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.15%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/19 11:00
|08/27/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.3672, Declared Date: Aug 19 2014, Pay Date: Sep 26 2014|
|05/28/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.2968, Declared Date: May 19 2014, Pay Date: Jun 27 2014|
|05/19/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Marine Petroleum Trust Earnings Results|
|02/26/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.3615, Declared Date: Feb 18 2014, Pay Date: Mar 28 2014|
|02/18/2014||Earnings||Marine Petroleum Trust Q4 2013 Earning Result|
|11/26/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.3785, Declared Date: Nov 19 2013, Pay Date: Dec 30 2013|
|11/18/2013||Earnings||Marine Petroleum Trust Announces Fourth Quarter Cash Distribution|
MARPS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marine Petroleum Trust is up 0.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.06%, Enerlabs down 25.00%, and Globotek Holdings up 133.3%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MARPS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MARPS
Did Marine Petroleum Trust make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
- Company Website: http://www.marps-marinepetroleumtrust.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Texas
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
- NAICS: Lessors of Nonfinancial Intangible Assets (Except Copyrighted Works)
- NAICS Code: 533110
- NAICS Industry: Lessors of Nonfinancial Intangible Assets (Except Copyrighted Works)
- NAICS Sector: Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
Marine Petroleum Trust is a royalty trust. The Company is engaged in the administration and liquidation of rights to payments from certain oil and natural gas leases in the Gulf of Mexico.
MARPS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MARPS","name")
- Description: =YCI("MARPS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MARPS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MARPS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MARPS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.