MARPS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.393|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.779M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||91.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.50%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: MTR, EDUC, CEL, MARPS The Street Dec 6
- What To Hold: Top 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: BKCC, FGP, UMH, MARPS The Street Nov 27
- Marine Petroleum Trust Announces Fourth Quarter Cash Distribution noodls Nov 19
- MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- Marine Petroleum Trust Announces Fourth Quarter Cash Distribution PR Newswire Nov 18
- Don't Miss Out: Top 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: BKCC, PFLT, CEL, MARPS Nov 18
- MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 4: SLRC, ARI, INTX, MARPS Sep 27
- MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Sep 26
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: PVD, BPT, MARPS, NRT Sep 6
MARPS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marine Petroleum Trust is up 17.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, North European Oil down 5.00%, and Bangkok Aviation Fuel up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MARPS
Pro Strategies Featuring MARPS
Did Marine Petroleum Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Marine Petroleum Trust is a royalty trust. The Company is engaged in the administration and liquidation of rights to payments from certain oil and natural gas leases in the Gulf of Mexico.