MANT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.146|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.27%|
|Net Income (TTM)||79.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ManTech Names H. Chris Goodrich Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President of Mission, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions Group GlobeNewswire Nov 26
- ManTech Ranked Number 5 on Top 100 Military Friendly Employer(R) List noodls Nov 14
- Pentagon Awards $1.37 Billion in Defense Contracts Wednesday Fool Nov 13
- MANTECH INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- [video] Inside the US intelligence industry CNBC Oct 31
- ManTech International Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- ManTech Announces Financial Results for Third Quarter of 2013 noodls Oct 30
- Mantech International Corp (MANT) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Guides Below the Street Street Insider Oct 30
- ManTech International Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- MANTECH INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 30
MANT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mantech International is up 16.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.82%, CACI International up 38.04%, and CGI Group up 48.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MANT
Pro Report PDF for MANT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MANT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MANT
Did Mantech International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ManTech International Corporation was co-founded in 1968 by George J. Pedersen. The company’s main purpose is to deliver upcoming information technology and technical services to federal government customers. ManTech has grown to become one of the U.S. government’s leading providers of technologies for national security programs supporting the United States Intelligence Community and Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security and Justice; the Space Community; and other government agencies. They specialize in software development, enterprise security architecture, information assurance, intelligence operations support, network and critical infrastructure protection, information technology, communications integration and engineering support. ManTech has supported the telecommunications use in Operation Iraqi Freedom. The company is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia.