MANT Key Stats
- Standpoint Research Downgrades ManTech (MANT) to Hold Street Insider May 20
- ManTech downgraded by Standpoint Research May 20
- MANTECH INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote o... May 15
- Jonathan Ho, Analyst at William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Interviews with The Wal... May 13
- 5 Contrarian Value Small Cap Dividend Plays May 7
- MANTECH INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- China’s Cyberspies Outwit Model for Bond’s Q May 2
- CACI International Falls on Reduced Outlook: Washington Mover Bloomberg May 2
- ManTech International Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Trans... May 1
- ManTech International Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 1
MANT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mantech International is up 27.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, CACI International up 45.79%, and CGI Group up 51.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MANT
Pro Report PDF for MANT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MANT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MANT
Did Mantech International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
ManTech International Corporation was co-founded in 1968 by George J. Pedersen. The company’s main purpose is to deliver upcoming information technology and technical services to federal government customers. ManTech has grown to become one of the U.S. government’s leading providers of technologies for national security programs supporting the United States Intelligence Community and Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security and Justice; the Space Community; and other government agencies. They specialize in software development, enterprise security architecture, information assurance, intelligence operations support, network and critical infrastructure protection, information technology, communications integration and engineering support. ManTech has supported the telecommunications use in Operation Iraqi Freedom. The company is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia.