MANH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.214|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||47.83%|
|Net Income (TTM)||62.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- American Software (AMSWA) Jumps: Stock Rises 7.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- SAP, China Telecom to Offer Cloud Services - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Concur Technologies Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Manhattan Wins Brandon Hall Gold Award for Supply Chain E-Learning Course GlobeNewswire Nov 19
- Manhattan Associates Earns Distribution Center Innovation Award with its Supply Chain Commerce Solutions noodls Nov 18
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Pat Goepel, CEO of Asure Software (ASUR) Wall Street Transcript Nov 11
- Online Grocer RedMart Optimizes Supply Chain Commerce With Manhattan Associates GlobeNewswire Nov 11
- Concur Q4 Loss Narrows Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- Men's Wearhouse Continues Omni-Channel Enablement With Manhattan Associates GlobeNewswire Nov 5
- Manhattan Supply Chain Commerce Solutions Provide Platform for Growth at Shanghai Pharma noodls Nov 4
MANH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Manhattan Associates is up 114.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Interactive Intelligence up 108.1%, and Concur Technologies up 49.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MANH
Pro Report PDF for MANH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MANH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MANH
Did Manhattan Associates make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Manhattan Associates, Inc. provides warehouse management systems software and information technology solutions. It operates through three geographic reportable segments: The Americas; Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Asia Pacific. It is a developer and provider of supply chain solutions that help organizations optimize the effectiveness, efficiency, and strategic advantages of their supply chains. The company serves retailers, distributors, wholesalers, manufacturers, grocery stores, life sciences companies, government, and other organizations. It operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. Manhattan Associates, Inc. was founded in October 1990 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.