MAN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.038|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||49.37%|
|Net Income (TTM)||240.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.15%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Diversified Services Stocks Moving The Industry Upward The Street Dec 4
- Korn/Ferry's Earnings Preview: 3 Things to Watch Fool Dec 3
- Ex's-Dividends To Watch: ALJ, WRB, MAN, KEY The Street Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - MAN, AAPL, MKL, HAIN And LII Traded By Insiders Nov 25
- Most Employees Plan to Pursue New Job Opportunities in 2014, Reveals Right Management Poll PR Newswire Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - MAN, M, RRD, DECK And WYN Traded By Insiders Nov 19
- ManpowerGroup Taiwan Only Company to Win Twin Industry Recognitions in Same Year noodls Nov 18
- Insider Trading Alert - MAN, WYNN, LPI, WFM And HAIN Traded By Insiders Nov 15
- Anatomy of Success: ManPowerGroup (MAN) - Anatomy of Success Zacks Nov 13
- Right Management Global Survey Reports Most Employee Engagement Misses the Mark in Driving Business Goals noodls Nov 12
MAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ManpowerGroup is up 111.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Robert Half International up 39.17%, and Kelly Services up 70.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MAN
Pro Report PDF for MAN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MAN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MAN
Did ManpowerGroup make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ManpowerGroup is an innovative workforce solutions and services company. The company is engaged in creating and delivering high-impact solutions that enable its clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. It operates through five segments: Americas; France; Europe, Middle East and Africa; Asia Pacific and Right Management. The company was founded by Elmer Winter and Aaron Scheinfeld in 1948 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. It was acquired by Blue Arrow of Britain in 1987, but became independent again in 1991.