MAIN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.888|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-24.75%|
|Net Income (TTM)||100.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||94.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.13%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Main Street Announces Portfolio Investment Exit noodls Dec 4
- InPlay: Main Street Capital announces it has fully exited its debt and equity investments in Van Gilder Insurance Dec 4
- A High-Yield Portfolio for 2014 Fool Dec 2
- Main Street Announces Semi-Annual Supplemental Cash Dividend Payable in December 2013 noodls Nov 21
- MAIN STREET CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 21
- Main Street Capital (MAIN) Declares $0.25 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.6% Yield Street Insider Nov 21
- Main Street Announces New Portfolio Investment noodls Nov 20
- Main Street Announces New Portfolio Investment noodls Nov 19
- Use Options For A Chance To Buy MAIN At A 22% Discount Nov 18
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: TEU, MAIN, AGO, CMI Nov 18
MAIN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Main Street Capital is up 19.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Prospect Capital up 18.15%, and Ares Capital up 10.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MAIN
Pro Report PDF for MAIN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MAIN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MAIN
Did Main Street Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Main Street Capital Corporation is an investment firm providing customized debt and equity financing solutions to lower middle market companies and debt capital to middle market companies.