MAGS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-45.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.04|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.781M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Magal Security Systems' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 27
- Q3 2013 Magal Security Systems Ltd Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Nov 27
- Magal Security Systems Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 27
- Magal Receives a $2.5 Million Order to Secure Power Substation Sites in Eastern Europe PR Newswire Nov 25
- Magal Presents New Technologies For The Overlapping Physical And Cyber Security Markets PR Newswire Nov 21
- Magal receives $6 million of orders to secure critical sites in Africa More >> noodls Nov 18
- Magal Receives $6 Million Of Orders To Secure Critical Sites In Africa PR Newswire Nov 18
- MAGAL RECEIVES $1.5 MILLION ORDER FOR SECURING OIL & GAS FACILITY IN COLOMBIA More >> noodls Nov 13
- Magal Security receives $1.5M order for securing oil & gas site in Colombia Nov 13
- Magal Receives $1.5 Million Order for Securing Oil & Gas Facility in Colombia PR Newswire Nov 13
MAGS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Magal Security Systems is down 7.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Ascent Capital Group up 32.02%, and China Hefeng Rescue up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MAGS
Pro Strategies Featuring MAGS
Did Magal Security Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Magal Security Systems, Ltd., develops, manufactures, markets and sells computerized security systems. Its products and solutions are applied on national borders, military bases, power plants, airports, seaports, prisons, and refineries, among others.