MAC Key Stats
- Macerich Takes Over #347 Spot From PVH May 20
- MAC July Options Begin Trading May 20
- Macerich's Santa Monica Place Wins "Best-of-the-Best" Global Shopping Center Awa... May 19
- How To Play the Monopoly of Property May 15
- Kimco Appoints New COO May 14
- Kimco Appoints New COO - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- [$$] Why REITs Will Stay on a Roll May 11
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Higher May 10
- Strong Insider Buying Found in the Underlying Holdings of FTY May 8
- Macerich Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (MAC) May 7
MAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Macerich Company is up 31.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.83%, Simon Property Group up 28.77%, and General Growth Properties up 45.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MAC
Pro Report PDF for MAC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MAC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MAC
Did Macerich Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Macerich is a self-managed Real Estate Investment Trust headquartered in Santa Monica, California. It traces its antecedents to the MaceRich Real Estate Company founded in New York in 1964 by Mace Siegel and Richard Cohen, who combined their first names to name their company. After years of buying and owning shopping centers privately, in 1994 the company went public as "The Macerich Company". In 2006, the company name was rebranded to "Macerich." Macerich is one of the largest owners of regional and community shopping centers in the United States, with 95 malls in 19 states.