LYB Key Stats
- LyondellBasell Industries NV Presents at Barclay's Americas Select Franchise Con... May 21
- LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB): Today's Featured Chemicals Laggard May 21
- Borealis Considering Import of U.S. Ethane in Ineos-Style Move May 17
- Gulf Gasoline Weakens, New York Gains After Colonial Line Shut May 16
- LyondellBasell Reaches New 52-Week High (LYB) May 16
- LyondellBasell to shut down HDPE unit in Germany during Q3 May 15
- LyondellBasell European Restructuring to Include HDPE Unit in Germany PR Newswire May 15
- LyondellBasell Industries Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing TJX Companies May 14
- LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner May 14
- Why You Should Keep an Eye on This Hedge Fund's Holdings May 14
LYB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LyondellBasell Industries is up 92.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Eastman Chemical Company up 68.53%, and Air Products & Chemicals up 25.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LYB
Pro Report PDF for LYB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LYB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LYB
Did LyondellBasell Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
LyondellBasell Industries, is the world's third largest independent chemical company. LyondellBasell is one of the world's largest polymers, petrochemicals and fuels companies: the global leader in polyolefins technology, production and marketing; a pioneer in propylene oxide and derivatives; a leading producer of advanced fuel products; and the operator of one of North America's largest full-conversion refineries. LyonellBasell manufactures fresh-food packaging, lightweight automotive parts, pipe systems for water management, durable textiles, healthcare products and biofuels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Rotterdam, Netherlands. LyondellBasell Industries N.V. is a subsidiary of Prochemie GmbH.