LYB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.755|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.74%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.315B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.13%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB): Today's Featured Chemicals Laggard The Street Dec 5
- ETP, MWE, MT, LYB And POT, 5 Basic Materials Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower The Street Dec 5
- LyondellBasell to Address Bank of America Merrill Lynch Basic Materials Conference noodls Dec 4
- LyondellBasell Management Presents at 2013 Citi Basic Materials Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner The Street Nov 27
- LyondellBasell to Address Citi Basic Materials Conference noodls Nov 26
- LyondellBasell Declares Interim Dividend noodls Nov 25
- LyondellBasell 14.7M share Block Trade priced at $78.50 Nov 25
- LyondellBasell Industries Cl A (LYB) Declares $0.60 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield Street Insider Nov 25
- Trade-Ideas: LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) Is Today's Unusual Social Activity Stock Nov 25
LYB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LyondellBasell Industries is up 51.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Air Products & Chemicals up 37.56%, and PPG Industries up 59.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LYB
Pro Report PDF for LYB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LYB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LYB
Did LyondellBasell Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LyondellBasell Industries, is the world's third largest independent chemical company. LyondellBasell is one of the world's largest polymers, petrochemicals and fuels companies: the global leader in polyolefins technology, production and marketing; a pioneer in propylene oxide and derivatives; a leading producer of advanced fuel products; and the operator of one of North America's largest full-conversion refineries. LyonellBasell manufactures fresh-food packaging, lightweight automotive parts, pipe systems for water management, durable textiles, healthcare products and biofuels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Rotterdam, Netherlands. LyondellBasell Industries N.V. is a subsidiary of Prochemie GmbH.