LXK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.476|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||152.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||158.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Lexmark Quarterly Business Roundup noodls Dec 3
- Previewing Lexmark vs Static Control, A Rare Supreme Court Case On False Advertising Forbes Dec 2
- MakerBot says shoppers ready for 3D printers, some have doubts Nov 22
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: RLI, Trustmark and Lexmark International Nov 22
- Lexmark to participate in the Credit Suisse 2013 Annual Technology Conference noodls Nov 20
- Lexmark traders eyeing key level Nov 19
- LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL INC /KY/ Financials Nov 14
- LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL INC /KY/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Pentagon Awards Contract for $498 Million Worth of Copy Equipment Fool Oct 31
- LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL INC /KY/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Oct 29
LXK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lexmark International is up 35.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Hewlett-Packard up 95.15%, and Xerox up 62.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LXK
Pro Report PDF for LXK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LXK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LXK
Did Lexmark International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lexmark International, Inc. develops, manufactures and supplies of printing, imaging, document workflow, and content management solutions for the office. The company operates in the office imaging and enterprise content management markets. Its products include laser printers, inkjet printers, multifunction devices, dot matrix printers and associated supplies, solutions and services, and enterprise content management software solutions and services. The company operates through two segments: Imaging Solutions and Services and Perceptive Software. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Lexington, KY.