LXFT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.988|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||64.51M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire02/18 16:05
SA Breaking News02/11 17:37
|08/12/2014||Earnings||Luxoft Holding Inc 2Q2014 Earning Result|
LXFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Luxoft Holding is up 72.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.79%, CDK Global up N/A, and ACI Worldwide down 0.55%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LXFT
PDF Report for LXFT
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LXFT Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LXFT
Did Luxoft Holding make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.luxoft.com
- IR Website: http://investor.luxoft.com/
- HQ Country: Switzerland
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: British Virgin Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Custom Computer Programming Services
- NAICS Code: 541511
- NAICS Industry: Computer Systems Design and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Luxoft Holding Inc provides software development services and IT solutions to its multinational clients. Its product line encompasses Horizon, Twister and iStockTrack.
LXFT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LXFT","name")
- Description: =YCI("LXFT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LXFT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LXFT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LXFT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.