LVLT Key Stats
- Changes At Level 3 Communications Could Spell Opportunity Seeking Alpha May 23
- FOX Network Selects Level 3 to Broadcast the UEFA Champions League Soccer Final ... May 23
- Level 3 to Present at the Cowen and Company 41st Annual Technology, Media & Tele... May 22
- Infinera vs. Ciena: Who Will Win the Multimillion-Dollar Deal With Level 3 Comm... May 21
- Internet-Based Gaming Company Metaboli Selects Level 3 to Power its Services and... May 21
- Outcast Tech Stock's Breakout Could Deliver 143% Returns May 20
- Level 3 Communications Director Sells 100K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 20
- TW Telecom Seen Luring Time Warner Cable: Real M&A May 14
- Will Akamai Continue to Grow? May 13
- Level 3 Communications Inc (LVLT): Today's Featured Telecommunications Laggard May 13
LVLT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Level 3 Communications is down 3.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.68%, Verizon Communications up 30.19%, and AT&T up 15.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LVLT
Pro Report PDF for LVLT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LVLT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LVLT
Did Level 3 Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Level 3 Communications, Inc. provides a broad range of integrated communications services, non-switched and local-access telecommunications services. Level 3 Communications is premier international provider of IP-based communications services to enterprise, content, government and wholesale customers. Over its reliable, scalable and secure network, Level 3 delivers integrated IP solutions, including converged, data, voice, video and managed solutions to help enable customers' growth and efficiency. The company's reportable segments include: Communications and Coal mining. The Communications segment provides a broad range of communications services. Revenue for communications services is recognized on a monthly basis as these services are provided. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Broomfield, CO.