LVLT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.817|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-179.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How Verizon's EdgeCast Acquisition Can Impact Other CDN Providers Fool Dec 10
- Verizon Buys EdgeCast, Sending Akamai Stock Down Investor's Business Daily Dec 9
- Insider Trading Alert - SF, LVLT And SMTC Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 9
- Certifications, Closure of Senior Notes Offerings, Scheduled Conference Presentations, Recognitions, and Common Stock Offerings - Research Report on Gogo, Level 3, Cogent, Barracuda, and NTELOS noodls Dec 5
- Some Bitcoin trading strategies as prices go crazy MarketWatch Dec 2
- Level 3 to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference noodls Dec 2
- Microsoft, Yahoo Upgrades Shows Snowden Won, Obama Failed Bloomberg Nov 29
- Does the NSA Bully Telecom Companies for Access to Data? Wall St. Cheat Sheet Nov 27
- LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Of Nov 27
- The Warren Buffett Bear Case For Vodafone Group plc Nov 27
LVLT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Level 3 Communications is up 46.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Verizon Communications up 13.33%, and AT&T up 4.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LVLT
Pro Report PDF for LVLT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LVLT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LVLT
Did Level 3 Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Level 3 Communications, Inc. provides a broad range of integrated communications services, non-switched and local-access telecommunications services. Level 3 Communications is premier international provider of IP-based communications services to enterprise, content, government and wholesale customers. Over its reliable, scalable and secure network, Level 3 delivers integrated IP solutions, including converged, data, voice, video and managed solutions to help enable customers' growth and efficiency. The company's reportable segments include: Communications and Coal mining. The Communications segment provides a broad range of communications services. Revenue for communications services is recognized on a monthly basis as these services are provided. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Broomfield, CO.