LUX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.659|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||788.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.22%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Press release noodls Dec 9
- RSI Alert: Luxottica Group (LUX) Now Oversold Dec 4
- How To Analyze Luxury Companies Dec 1
- The first Sunglass Hut flagship store opens in Asia Pacific, in Sydney noodls Nov 25
- 5 Toxic Stocks to Sell Before It's Too Late Nov 19
- Notice on an Italian newspaper to be published on November 14, 2013 noodls Nov 13
- By-Laws, October 31, 2013 noodls Nov 5
- Luxottica: notice of change in share capital noodls Oct 31
- Luxottica Group's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Luxottica’s third quarter results confirm solid growth noodls Oct 29
LUX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Luxottica Group is up 23.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, L Brands up 31.72%, and Gap up 26.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LUX
Pro Report PDF for LUX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LUX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LUX
Did Luxottica Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Luxottica Group S.p.A. is the world's largest eyewear company. Its best known brands include Ray-Ban, Persol and Oakley, Inc.. It also makes sunglasses and prescription frames for a multitude of designer brands such as Chanel and Prada, whose designs and trademarks are used under license. Luxottica also makes sunglasses branded Burberry, Polo Ralph Lauren, Stella McCartney, Tiffany, Versace, Vogue, Miu Miu, Tory Burch and Donna Karan. Its prime competitor is the Safilo Group S.p.A.Clulow, as well as under licensed brands, such as Sears Optical and Target Optical. As of May 11, 2011, this segment operated approximately 6,350 optical and sunglass retail stores. The company was founded in 1961 and is headquartered in Milan, Italy.