LUX Key Stats
- EyeMed Transforms Vision Plans with New Consumer-Centric Offering Business Wire May 22
- 5 Trades to Take as Stocks Soar in May May 21
- Faltering Relative Strength Is A Subtle, Valuable Sell Signal May 14
- 4 High Flyers You’ve Never Heard About Investor Place May 13
- LUXOTTICA GROUP SPA Financials May 3
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Retail Industry Lower May 2
- Milan, 04.29.2013 - 21:40 - Price Sensitive Information according to article 84-... Apr 29
- Luxottica Group's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 29
- Milano, 04.29.2013 - 18:38 - Price Sensitive Notice on italian newspaper to be p... Apr 29
- 4 Stocks Dragging The Services Sector Downward Apr 25
LUX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Luxottica Group is up 63.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, American Eagle Outfitters up 10.10%, and Body Central down 23.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LUX
Pro Report PDF for LUX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LUX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LUX
Did Luxottica Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Luxottica Group S.p.A. is the world's largest eyewear company. Its best known brands include Ray-Ban, Persol and Oakley, Inc.. It also makes sunglasses and prescription frames for a multitude of designer brands such as Chanel and Prada, whose designs and trademarks are used under license. Luxottica also makes sunglasses branded Burberry, Polo Ralph Lauren, Stella McCartney, Tiffany, Versace, Vogue, Miu Miu, Tory Burch and Donna Karan. Its prime competitor is the Safilo Group S.p.A.Clulow, as well as under licensed brands, such as Sears Optical and Target Optical. As of May 11, 2011, this segment operated approximately 6,350 optical and sunglass retail stores. The company was founded in 1961 and is headquartered in Milan, Italy.