LUK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.054|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-97.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||817.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bernstein’s Griffith Quits as Global Head of Trading Dec 6
- Jefferies Increases KCG Stake by 49% to 16.5 Million Shares Dec 6
- Falcone Insurer Seeks up to $185 Million in IPO Dec 3
- Leucadia National Corporation (LUK): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Laggard The Street Dec 3
- Jefferies Names Former Hasbro Vice Chairman Alperin to Board Dec 3
- Jefferies Group LLC Announces Appointment of Barry J. Alperin to Its Board of Directors Business Wire Dec 3
- Leucadia National (LUK) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Nov 20
- Leucadia National: SOTP Points To 20-30% Upside Nov 15
- Jefferies to Support Typhoon Haiyan Relief Business Wire Nov 14
- LUK Crosses Below Key Price/Book Valuation Level Nov 13
LUK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Leucadia National is up 27.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Bunge up 14.54%, and Archer-Daniels Midland up 60.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LUK
Pro Report PDF for LUK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LUK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LUK
Did Leucadia National make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Leucadia National Corp. is a diversified holding company that is engaged in a variety of businesses. The company's operations are carried through the following business segments: Manufacturing; Oil and Gas Drilling Services; Gaming Entertainment; Domestic Real Estate; Medical Product Development and Other Operations. The company's segments are operated through its operating units, Idaho Timber, Conwed Plastics, Keen, Premier and Sangart. Idaho Timber manufactures, remanufactures and distributes wood products. Largest current investments include Jefferies and Fortescue Metals Group. Leucadia National was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in New York, NY.