LUK Key Stats
- A Look at the Mini-Berkshires Fool May 21
- At This Price, Full House Resorts Won't Turn Into Your Royal Flush May 19
- Sprint Faces Mounting Pressure as Dish Lines Up Financing May 16
- London City Vacancies Fell 22 Percent, Recruiter Says May 15
- Dell to Icahn: Show us the money Fortune May 13
- 3 Holding Companies to Pay Attention To May 11
- KeyCorp to Acquire Commercial Mortgage Assets From Bank of America May 10
- Earnings Plummet at Leucadia in 1Q13 May 10
- Earnings Plummet at Leucadia in 1Q13 - Analyst Blog Zacks May 10
- LEUCADIA NATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 10
LUK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Leucadia National Corporation is up 54.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Andersons up 21.01%, and Liberated Energy down 75.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LUK
Pro Report PDF for LUK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LUK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LUK
Did Leucadia National Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Leucadia National Corp. is a diversified holding company that is engaged in a variety of businesses. The company's operations are carried through the following business segments: Manufacturing; Oil and Gas Drilling Services; Gaming Entertainment; Domestic Real Estate; Medical Product Development and Other Operations. The company's segments are operated through its operating units, Idaho Timber, Conwed Plastics, Keen, Premier and Sangart. Idaho Timber manufactures, remanufactures and distributes wood products. Largest current investments include Jefferies and Fortescue Metals Group. Leucadia National was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in New York, NY.